- New Features for Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Apex 7, and Apex 7 TKL
- Bug Fixes
- New Firmware
- If pairing your Arctis 1 Wireless wasn’t already easy enough!
- COOKIES AND OTHER FORMS OF DATA COLLECTION
- Кнопки и колёсико
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Точная и быстрая
New Features for Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Apex 7, and Apex 7 TKL
Automatic onboard profile syncing
Onboard profiles are now fully editable and synced up with Engine, instead of having to import and export them manually.
You can still drag to move an Engine configuration to an onboard profile slot if you want to take it with you!
Fully customizable lighting
Lighting can now be fully edited and customized.
- ColorShift w/ wave options, Gradient, Breathe, and single color are all available as options
- Set up to 15 Base or Reactive effects at the same time
- You can now configure the color and speed of your Reactive Effect
More keyboard improvements
- Improved the design of the actuation widget to make setting different levels more clear
- Added support for Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, Turkish, and Taiwanese layouts
- Custom OLED images, including animated GIFS, will now show on the device image inside Engine
- You can now restore any customizable OLED screen to it’s factory default
- Tidal events on the OLED now fit 3 lines of text, and more characters
Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Apex 7, and Apex 7 TKL
- Engine should now prevent the last profile on the keyboard from being unsafely deleted
- Keys for non-US regions should now be fully functional after the first out-of-the-box firmware update
- “Select same” tool should now work as intented while editing the AFK Effect
- Fixed a case where macros weren’t triggering after swapping between profiles
- Non-US region keyboards should now have the proper keys lit up for any Engine App controlling the lighting
- Animated GIFs should now play properly while Engine apps that do not use the device’s screen are running
- Colorshift effects should now play properly while Engine apps that do not use the device’s lighting are running
- Prism Sync will now continue playing if Engine apps are running do not use any device’s lighting
- Audio Visualizer’s options window will now open in the foreground, instead of hiding behind all your windows
- Fixed weird timing on effect lighting for some mice, including Rival 310, Rival 600, & Rival 650 Wireless (thanks /u/PundaBoi)
- Upgrading to Windows 10 19H1 update should no longer affect the lighting on MSI laptops
- Fixed a crash when opening the device config page for the MLG Sensei
- Fixed lighting timing and group settings for the cloth QcKs
- “Dual color” effects in any GameSense app are now editable by users
- Fixed a memory leak that some Mac users were seeing (Still seeing one? Let us know!)
Apex Pro, Apex Pro TKL, Apex 7, and Apex 7 TKL
- Added full support for AFK Effect
- Fixed some sleep/wakeup issues that were keeping the keyboard stuck in sleep
- Lock key icons can now be shown on the OLED when GIFs or GameSense data is on screen (if lock icons enabled in OLED menu)
- Improved performance when sending GameSense LED colors
- Recording and deleting macros with the OLED menu will now highlight the bound keys
- Added a slight delay before entering macro recording mode to prevent accidental recording
- Fixed keys being bound to mouse buttons not working
- Fixed issue where software only profiles would be saved on-board if changes were made from OLED menu
If pairing your Arctis 1 Wireless wasn’t already easy enough!
A new version of SteelSeries Engine has just been released. Download it here!
We’ve packed a bunch of ‘quality of life’ improvements in our latest Engine update. Notably, improvements to our Arctis 1 Wireless pairing user interface.
We have also received some feedback on our Spotify App integration that was released in August. While many gamers love it, we have seen some connection issues as our user base of the app grows. As such, we are taking it offline until we can implement a solution that can scale to all of our users.
If you have any feedback for us or awesome Engine feature ideas, get in touch with us via our SteelSeries Discord #product-ideas!
The SteelSeries Engine team
COOKIES AND OTHER FORMS OF DATA COLLECTION
SteelSeries also receives and stores the following information automatically when you interact with our Services:
- Interaction Data. We collect interaction data to help us improve our products and Services. This type of data is meant to inform us of how users are using our Services. It may include but not be limited to information about which screens within the user interface are being interacted with and which features are being used while the Services are running.
- Technical Data. We collect technical data about the Services and the supported devices (SteelSeries accessories and partner supported laptops or devices) you have connected to our software. For instance, information such as firmware and driver versions, the software application version number, your OS version, your country (but not your IP address, city, or state) and your application ID will be collected. The application ID is a random unique number that we generate on install. We can’t identify any user simply by this number: it simply lets us know that each installation is unique.
- Crash Reports and Error Logs. To help identify issues that our users may be experiencing, we will send details about application crashes, firmware or driver upgrade failures, and other error reports. Crash reports include data on why our application or device crashed and the state of device memory and execution during the crash.
With the use of the Website, cookies will be stored on the media that the user uses to browse the Website. These cookies are used to give the user of the Website a better experience when browsing the Website and to collect certain information on the user to facilitate analysis of the users of the Website. A full list and description of the cookies we use is available at: Cookie List
SteelSeries informs users of the Website that cookies can be removed through a user’s browser of choice. Furthermore, the possibility of storing and using cookies through a browser can be altogether blocked by changing the browser’s settings.
SteelSeries recommends users to consult the user guide related to the user’s browser of choice for users to adjust the browser’s cookie settings to the preferred setting.
4.4 Online advertising
We do not serve third party advertisements to you while using the Website. However, we do work with advertising partners to deliver SteelSeries advertisements on third party publisher Websites, and these partners may set cookies on your computer’s web browser. Cookies allow our partners to recognize your computer so that the ad server can show you SteelSeries advertisements elsewhere on the Internet. A list of the specific partners we have relationship with is available at: Full List of Partners
Кнопки и колёсико
Корпус по меркам класса игровых мышек выглядит просто и минималистично: две крупные кнопки с громким кликом, две небольшие клавиши на левом боку. Зато подсвечивается колёсико — таким образом можно настроить оформление под свой стиль игрового компьютера, разнообразие никогда не повредит.
У колёсика упругий ход: свободная прокрутка исключена, листать длинные списки может быть даже утомительно. Зато клик чёткий, ход прогнозируемый и точный. Если психануть и вдарить от души мышкой об стол, то кнопки не отвалятся да и случайных кликов не будет. Вандализм разумной степени она выдерживает.
Корпус полностью выполнен из матового пластика, он не пачкается и быстро очищается. Пластик с едва ощутимой текстурой — на фотографиях может казаться гладким.
We take precautions to protect your Personal Data. When you submit Personal Data via the Website, your Personal Data is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in your browser or for “https://” at the beginning of the address of the Website. Further, the servers in which we store Personal Data are kept in a secure environment.
Unfortunately, transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data. If you have reason to believe that your Personal Data has been compromised or your use of the Website and/or Services is no longer secure, please contact us as stated in 7. Contact Information below.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California “Shine the Light” law
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as California’s “Shine the Light” law, permits residents of California to request certain details about Personal Data we may disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request this information, please contact us as stated in Section 7 (Contact Information) below.
Personally Identifiable Information. Consistent with Section 3 (Personal Data) and Section 4 (Cookies and Other Forms of Data Collection) above, we collect certain categories and specific pieces of information about individuals that are considered “Personal Information” as defined under the CCPA (“CA Personal Information”). Specifically, we may collect the following types of CA Personal Information:
- Identifiers: name, e-mail address, username and password, IP address;
- Commercial information: billing information, order ID;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information: cookie information including interaction data (e.g., information about which screens within the user interface are being interacted with and which features are being used while the Services are running) and technical data (e.g., information such as firmware and driver versions, the software application version number, your OS version, your country and your application ID); and
- Other personal information: upon authorization, information associated with your YouTube account, including your account display name and the URL of any videos that you share via SteelSeries Moments.
- Sources. We may collect certain categories of CA Personal Information from you and your device(s) via your interaction with us or your use of our Website and Services as described in Section 3 (Personal Data) and Section 4 (Cookies and Other Forms of Data Collection) above.
Purposes. We collect CA Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in Section 3 (Personal Data) and Section 4 (Cookies and Other Forms of Data Collection) above. We also share and/or disclose your CA Personal Information as follows:
- Sharing your CA Personal Information for business purposes: As described in Section 3 (Personal Data) above, we may share the categories of your CA Personal Information listed above with third-party vendors and service providers and public or government authorities for our business purposes. Examples of business purposes include fulfilling orders, administrating access to user accounts, facilitating communications between users and our support teams and legal compliance.
California Consumer Rights.
- Subject to certain exceptions and qualifications, you have the right to: (i) request access to your CA Personal Information; and (ii) request deletion of your CA Personal Information. To exercise your rights, or to have an authorized agent exercise them on your behalf, please contact us as stated in Section 7 (Contact Information) or as instructed below. Please note that, for your security, we will take steps to help verify your identity and/or the authorization of your authorized agent.
- Exercising California Consumer Rights. Should you wish to request the exercise of your rights as detailed above with regard to your CA Personal Information, we will not discriminate against you by offering you different pricing or products, or by providing you with a different level or quality of products, based solely upon this request. Please contact us as stated in Section 7 (Contact Information) below if you have questions or would like to exercise such rights.
Точная и быстрая
На «животе» расположено несколько гладких тефлоновых наклеек для плавного перемещения мышки по поверхности. Также на нижней части корпуса находится физическая кнопка, меняющая пять стандартных уровней чувствительности по нажатию. При настройке меняется цвет колёсика: 400 cpi — фиолетовый, 800 — голубой, 1200 — зелёный, 2400 — жёлтый, 3200 — красный. Если зажать эту же клавишу, можно выбрать один из четырёх вариантов частоты опроса: 125 Гц — голубой, 250 Гц — зелёный, 500 Гц — жёлтый, 1000 Гц — красный.
Мышка работает стабильно и быстро, флагманская игровая мышь доказывает свою цену и назначение. Характеристики впечатляющие: топовый сенсор TrueMove Air, оптические магнитные переключатели Prestige OM выдерживают до 100 млн кликов, беспроводное подключение Quantum 2.0 Wireless работает без задержек. Кнопки срабатывают чётко, реакция сенсора быстрая и точная.
На одной зарядке мышка держится до 100 часов, поддерживается быстрая зарядка. Мышка заряжается через порт USB Type-C, разъём утоплен в корпусе, но проблем с подключением кабеля не было. Я пробовал и комплектный, и несколько других подходящих по типу проводов в студии, всё было в порядке.
На всякий случай отмечу, что мышка без Bluetooth!
Иллюстрация: Светлана Чувилёва / Wylsacom Media
1.1 “Minor” shall be construed as a child below the age of 13.
1.2 “Personal Data” shall be construed as any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
1.3 “Sensitive Personal Data” shall be construed as Personal Data that reveals a natural person’s racial or ethnic background; political opinions, religious, or philosophical beliefs; trade union membership; data concerning health or sexual preferences; records regarding criminal offences; and substantial social problems.
1.4 “SteelSeries”/“We” shall be construed as SteelSeries ApS and its affiliates.
1.5 “Website” shall be construed as SteelSeries’ Website, https://steelseries.com.
1.6 “Services” shall be construed as our software products offered as a service and available on our Website or via downloadable software available at https://steelseries.com.
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.