- Особенности Dead Rising 3
- Essential improvements
- Game Modes
- Ending S (canon ending)
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (2014)
- Ending X (Unused Ending)
- New Gameplay Features
- Dead Rising 3
- Overtime alternate ending
Во-вторых, игровой процесс. Суть геймплея осталась неизменной – бей, стреляй, дави зомби. И на фоне всего этого необходимо выполнять задания, побочные квесты, заниматься крафтингом, сбором коллекционных предметов, и прочей «ерундой», которая есть практически в каждой игрушке. Есть и существенные обновления. Если во второй части протагонист научился конструировать из подручных вещей убийственное вооружение, то герой третьего Dead Rising умеет комбинировать машины, делая из них «автомобили убийства, расчленения мертвечины». Вы будете довольны, катаясь на мото-катке с огнеметами, или же сев за руль грузовика на крыше которого установлен станковый пулемет. Поэтому, если вы желаете опробовать все новшества в игрушке, тогда советуем Dead Rising, скачать через торрент, что можно сделать с этого же сайта.
Особенности Dead Rising 3
- Визуальная часть. Графика в игрушке стала куда лучше, чем в первых двух частях. По крайней мере, разработчики доработали окружение, избавились от провисаний в текстурах, и глюках окружения. Вместе с этим, девелоперы предоставили полноценный, открытый мир, в котором имеются отличные спецэффекты, богатое на контент окружение, неплохая анимация, проработка интерьера уровней.
- Геймплей игры. Суть игрового процесса не изменяется. Вам все также предстоит выполнять миссии, побочные квесты, собирать всевозможные «фишечки», собирать вооружение из подручных материалов. И на фоне всего этого кромсать ходячих мертвецов используя неординарное оружие из подручных материалов (к примеру, боксерские перчатки с когтями Росомахи, которые еще и горят!), и собранные автомобили.
- Помимо оружия теперь можно собирать «машины массового уничтожения». Всегда хотели узнать, что получится из комбинации масл-кара и асфальтоукладчика? Грезите тем, чтобы переделать пикап в игре под полноценный танк? В этой игрушке это возможно!
- Сценарий. На этот раз действие игры перемещается с Фортуны в новое место – провинциальный городок со звучным названием Лос-Пердидос. Тут вам предстоит взять на себя роль автомеханика, который, как оказалось, имеет иммунитет к вирусу зомби. Управляйте протагонистом и взаимодействуйте с группой нестандартных персонажей, чтобы постараться выжить в этом адском месте.
На этой странице по кнопке ниже вы можете скачать Dead Rising 3 через торрент бесплатно.
- «You mighta heard about Hunter. Captain of the biker gang «The Kings of Chaos.» Framed by a rival, stuck in a jail cell when the outbreak hit. Lucky for him, opportunity came around and gave him another shot……at payback.»
- —Jamie Flynt
Chaos Rising follows the story of Hunter Thibodeaux, the leader of the biker gang and the first required psychopath, who is on a quest for revenge against another biker member.
Hunter was second in command of the biker gang he was a member of, until he was framed by another member, arrested, and jailed. The episode begins with Hunter sitting in jail. He manages to lure a police zombie holding the keys to his cell. Hunter dismembowels the zombie and takes the keys, unlocking his cell and setting himself free. After unlocking the cell, he must find the keys to unlock the police station, which can be found on the third floor of the station. After picking up the police station key, Hunter can exit the station through the parking garage, leaving in a stolen police car.
Hunter’s first objective is to meet his friend Torque at the Production Bridge to gather information. When he arrives, however, he finds a man named Spider instead. Spider tells Hunter that Torque is no longer in charge, and that he’s taken over. If Hunter is to gain an audience with Spider, he must bring back some special reserve whiskey from El Spanol Liquor in Sunset Hills. Once the whiskey has been retrieved, it can be brought back to Spider who will then let Hunter inside.
Once inside, Spider is standing with his three captains: Razorface, Cannons and Snake. The four of them watch as Hunter is double crossed and attacked by biker gang members. After Hunter defeats a few gang members, Spider shoots Hunter and orders his captains to dispose of his body. Hunter manages to live through the attack, however, and wakes up in a construction bin near the House Under Construction in Sunset Hills. Still determined to find his friend Torque, Hunter goes to find him at Ironside Motorbikes.
Hunter meets Torque at the bike shop. Torque seems to have some sort of plan up his sleeve, and asks that Hunter grab him a two motorcycles and a sports bike so that the can make Hunter a «proper ride». Once the bikes have been collected, Torque will ask Hunter to go and grab something from Central Storage while he starts building.
When Hunter returns, he and Torque devise a plan to take out Spider’s captains in order to draw him out. Cannons can be found in Warehouse A-119 in South Almuda, Snake is hiding at the Lee-Amies Estates in Ingleton and Razorface is at the Mayor’s Mansion in Sunset Hills. When killed, each will drop a ring that Hunter will need to pick up. With all three defeated, Hunter returns to Torque, only to find that he has been left to die by Spider. Torque tells Hunter about a surprise that he left him at Shavey’s Garage before dying. Hunter burns his friend’s body and changes into a biker’s outfit before heading out again.
At the garage, Hunter can find the RollerHawg, Torque’s ultimate custom bike. From here, Hunter must ride the RollerHawg back to the Production Bridge to face Spider. The RollerHawg will have a health bar during the ride over to the bridge. If the RollerHawg blows up, you will receive a game over.
Hunter finds Spider at the Production Bridge and the two decide to settle things, once and for all. Spider serves as the final boss for the episode. After Spider’s defeat in hand-to-hand combat, Hunter finishes him off by stabbing a bowie knife through his neck. With Spider dead, Hunter becomes the new head of the gang and once again gains the support of the bikers. This is short lived however, as Nick Ramos and Rhonda Kreske enter the area only moments later, which eventually leads to Hunter’s death.
Flawless Widescreen’s Dead Rising 3 plug-in can be used to increase the game’s FOV.
- By default the Nvidia profile does not have SLI compatibility bits for the game. If you have a SLI setup on your computer and would like to improve your general performance you might want to enable SLI support.
|Enable SLI support|
- The «Normal Mode» of the game. This mode features a six-day time limit, utilizes checkpoints, and the player can save in the open world and do not have to visit a bathroom. With this mode, the player can complete every mission and master all content with no pressure.
- There are 8 chapters in total (0-7).
- Team up with a buddy for endless zombie-killing mayhem through online co-op over Xbox Live, with asynchronous matchmaking that allows you to jump in or out of the game at any time. Not only will you help your friend advance, you’ll also contribute to your own story progression and earn experience points that will carry back into your own game.
- Keep your progression! With Dead Rising 3‘s co-op system, you can jump into a friend’s game and finish chapter three. If you jump back to your game and you’re only in chapter one, you will already have chapter three completed, despite not being at that point yet.
- A one-day extension of the story mode, also known as Chapter 8.
- Filling up the King Zombies Harvested Bar in this mode will result in a different ending; however, you are able to start from a previous checkpoint after receiving this ending.
- In this mode, players get to experience a more «classic» Dead Rising experience. The 6-day time limit remains, there are no checkpoints, and players have to save in bathrooms or port-a-potties.
- Time passes by four times faster than in the regular mode.
- Zombies and psychopaths are tougher and more aggressive. They can withstand more damage and will also deal more damage to Nick and survivors.
- Days are shorter and nights last longer.
- Weapon lockers and garages will only allow half the amount of weapons/vehicles to be generated at one time.
- By leveling up the ‘smarts’ attribute category, players can receive a PP bonus which allows them to gain more PP.
- More PP is awarded for good endings, especially Ending S!
Ending S (canon ending)
Requirements: Complete all chapters and bring Rhonda to Gary.
After Red is defeated, Annie (who is now revealed to be Katey Greene) will reunite with her father, Chuck Greene, the elusive mobster who had been searching for her. Chuck managed to find Rhonda and Gary as well, and with the group together, Isabela urges that they board the plane to escape quickly.
Gary and Rhonda volunteer to stay and rescue any remaining survivors and find another way out of the city. Nick is about to take off, however, he overhears on the radio that General Hemlock is planning to create a super weapon with the zombies, which will destroy the population but leave the infrastructure, making him extremely powerful. Nick and Chuck team up to stop Hemlock’s plan.
After Hemlock kills Marian Mallon, he proceeds to go forth with the extraction of king zombies from the city. Nick and Chuck stop the machines from extracting them, and then Hemlock and Nick fight to the death. Before Nick kicks Hemlock into a spinning helicopter blade, he reveals that he has the cure within his blood. After his death, Nick, Chuck, and the others escape the city and eventually create and distribute a cure to the zombie infection.
After the credits, it is revealed that Isabela was the one behind the outbreak the whole time, convincing Mallon to begin the outbreak. Her goal was to start the outbreak so that number 12 would realize his immunity and come forward, successfully making herself the creator of the cure and clearing her family name from what Carlito did 15 years prior in Willamette. Back in the present, Isabella destroys the evidence of this and leaves the city with the others, making her elaborate plan a success.
Note: Unlike previous games, Ending A is the ending that leads into Chapter 8 and Ending S, making Ending S the true ending and Ending A the «gateway» true ending.
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (2014)
В роли Рейдена – кибернетического ниндзя, дебютировавшего в Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty и вновь вернувшегося на экраны в Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, вам предстоит выдержать немало испытаний и, наконец, узнать, что же произошло после событий MGS4. В недалеком будущем кибернетические технологии стали неотъемлемой часть …
Год выпуска: 2014Жанр: ActionРазработчик: PlatinumGames и Kojima ProductionsИздательство: KonamiСайт разработчика: http://platinumgames.com/Язык интерфейса: Английский, французский, итальянский, немецкий, испанский, бразильский португальПлатформа: PCОперационная система: XP or Vista or 7 or 8Процессор: Intel Core i5 2400
- This episode is the only DLC episode that has savable survivors and traditional survivor missions. It’s also the first time in Dead Rising when the player is tasked with accounting for victims (Unsavable Survivors)
- Sunshine and The Dutch only appear in this DLC chapter, and cannot be used in the main campaign.
- The player does not need to actually receive the calls for each soldier; Kane can simply go retrieve the dog tags and save the two survivors from the moment he escapes the train station. Sunshine and The Dutch even have unique voice lines through storyline missions should the player do so.
- The Auto Shotgun, Minigun, and Tactical Ax all return in Dead Rising 4, although the Minigun is now an Exo Suit exclusive weapon.
- Kane’s story line is the longest (in-universe) of the four DLC chapters. It begins before Hunter breaks out of prison and concludes after Angel is killed. Fittingly enough, it is also the longest in real time, as it takes about 2 hours to complete — roughly one day in Dead Rising time.
- The episode seems to assume the player is about level 30, as it has new means for PP to be earned but also contains all of the mutated infected Nick must deal with.
- This is the only time in Dead Rising where the player is tasked with killing non-hostile survivors and destroying safe zones.
The player will control ZDC agent Brad Park who’s Zombrex chip has malfunctioned. He is stuck in the South Almuda safe house, very near to death from his lack of Zombrex when Nick Ramos finds him. Nick decides to give Brad a life saving dose of Zombrex, even though he expresses his disgust that the ZDC is apparently harming people rather than helping them. When Brad feels well enough to get up, he decides to find out why Nick would make this claim.
A woman named Cora gets in contact with Brad over radio and asks him to bring Zombrex to her at the Central City hospital. Brad finds a van loaded with Zombrex and takes it to Cora. Afterwards, the two decide to figure out why the Zombrex chips appear to be malfunctioning. Brad uses a special device called The Pacifier to gather the chips from the King Zombies which he then returns to Cora. Cora realizes that the chips have all been purposely turned off. She suggests that Brad find a hacker who can further help them figure out why the chips have malfunctioned.
After finding the hacker at a dance studio in Sunset Hills, Brad enlists his help to track down some signals that have been blocking the Zombrex chips. The hacker, Nelson, gets Brad to help him gather supplies in Ingleton and then to drop him off at Annie’s Old Fashioned XXX Supply. Nelson is eventually successful in finding a jamming signal which is coming from the Mayor’s Mansion in Sunset Hills. Nelson also adds that the signal is on a military frequency, hinting that the government may be involved.
Upon arriving at the mansion, Brad finds the server station being guarded by Spec Ops. Brad kills the soldiers in the area and examines the server station to find information about a military lab at the South Almuda train yard. The permission for the lab’s operation was signed off by Gen. John Hemlock, hinting at his involvement. Brad is also worried to see Marian Mallon’s name, as he believes that she is still in prison.
Brad goes to the secret military lab and finds the corpse of Diego Martinez and several scientists and doctors after the botched experiment that was carried out by Marian. Brad also finds proof of the military prison camp at the Ingleton Taxi Company. Feeling betrayed and used by the government and ZDC, he decides to cut out his Zombrex chip so that he can no longer be tracked. He comments that «there is no cure here.» Brad is now confident that the outbreak was started by Gen. John Hemlock in order to gain power, but he needs solid proof.
When Brad investigates the Ingleton Taxi Company, he comes across a trail of blood which soon leads him to Adam Kane. Unable to walk, bitten by a zombie, and still badly wounded, Kane had (against all odds) still managed to retrieve the black box that his enforcer had previously ordered him to destroy. He confesses to Brad that President Paddock had been murdered by General Hemlock, and that this black box contains evidence of what the government had «really» been up to in Los Perdidos. Kane gives the box to Brad and tells him to keep it safe and to «do the right thing». Afterwards, Kane shoots himself in the head so that he wouldn’t turn.
Having the evidence that he needs, Brad gets in contact with Cora via radio and plans to meet up with her at the hospital so that they can get out of the city. Driving a heavily armored ZDC Control Truck, Brad drives from the hospital to the Los Perdidos Communication Tower to pick up the remainder of the survivors. Finally, Brad drives back to South Almuda to pick up Nelson. With all the remaining survivors on board, Brad contacts the ZDC command center and has them send a helicopter that will airlift them out of the city. The group arrives at The Dilly Diner and is picked up by the rescue chopper, escaping the city before a potential firebombing.
Brad can be seen reflecting on all that he’s learned and decides to throw his ZDC badge away.
- Jeremy is the only stranded survivor who doesn’t need to be saved.
- Zombies will feed on deceased survivors rather than pursuing the player.
- There’s an error in the survivor bulletin board where it says 25 posse members, although there are only 24.
- Nick will give a weapon to any posse members to defend themselves and Nick will give one or more food to them to restore their health.
- Nick eats spoiled food or drinks too much alcoholic beverage (such as Beer Hat, Beer, Vodka, Wine, Whiskey, Cocktail or Absinthe) or Randomizer, he will throws up at front of his posse members, they will laughed at him.
- If Nick gives 3 or 4 alcoholic beverage, spoiled food or Randomizer to posse members, they throw up.
- Posse Members will accept any Combo Weapons (such as Chop N Talk, Chopper, Defiler, Electric Crusher, Flaming Sword, Glaciator, Heavy Metal, Iron Edge, Laser Sword, Pole Weapon, Railgun, Shockblaster, Spiked Bat, Split Shot, Tactical Handgun, The Beast, Z.A.R, Zombie Slugger), but they will not accept any weapons (RPG, Grenade, etc.) Combo Weapons or Super Combo Weapons. Nick can give an regular weapons to them (Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Handgun, etc.).
- When you upgrade Life Tier 6, for Survivors Recovery, the notification will showed up, here’s an examples «survivor name has been injured and will return to Safe Zone instead of «survivors name is Dead!» You can go back to Zone safe to bring them out again.
Ending X (Unused Ending)
Dead Rising 3 Ending X
After Defeating Red, Nick and Annie hug each other. Annie thanks him for saving her, before revealing that she knows of Nick’s wrongdoing. A group of survivors appear: Joey is unarmed, Hank is wielding a Spiked Bat, Kyla has a crowbar, Kent DeMare is armed with a whisky bottle and one additional unused survivor has a lead pipe.
Nick tries to explain that he’s special, which makes the survivors angrily question him. Nick pleads with them that he needs to escape before Annie lets him know that he will be in the “Safehouse In The Sky”. Nick tries to run, but is knocked down and is beaten brutally to death by the survivors before the final deathly blow is stricken to the head by Hank with the Spiked Bat.
This ending likely would’ve been achieved if Nick killed every survivor.
New Gameplay Features
- Unlike previous games, Dead Rising 3 features a longer time limit, but features a Nightmare Mode for players who want the more traditional Dead Rising experience.
- The game’s world is immense, being able to fit the map from both Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 inside of Los Perdidos with room to spare. There are no loading screens and virtually no loading time, making for a sleek transition between the various areas.
- Zombies now have more intelligent AI. With Kinect, the zombie horde can hear beyond the screen and will react to you calling out for a more immersive experience.
- All zombies have been uniquely modeled with great detail, and accessories (such as earbuds or skirts) have been randomly generated onto pre-existing models. No two zombies look alike!
- Use motion controls to point and command your survivor posse and even yell insults to taunt your enemies.
- Anatomically correct gore, allows you to tear into zombies and see parts of them you have never seen in a Dead Rising game before.
- New driving physics and tons more vehicles. Combo Vehicles can be created with blueprints, and if zombies are on your car while you’re driving, it will affect your driving ability and will try to pry you from the wheel.
- Nick will no longer need to use a maintenance room to make combo weapons. He can combine weapons anytime, anywhere, granted that he has the materials and there are over 100 combinable weapons!
- The game features a clothing locker to try on and customize clothing and accessories. Any clothing the player has tried on will go into the clothing locker. The clothing can be mixed and matched to create a custom look.
- In addition to a clothing locker, there is also a weapon locker which will store any of the weapons that you’ve found or created.
- Combo Weapons are created using blueprints instead of Combo Cards.
- Larger items are able to fit into Nick’s inventory, although some items will still not be able to be stored in the inventory. Heavy items will cause Nick to walk slower.
- Money has been removed from the game.
- Nick does not wear a watch like the previous protagonists, and the notebook is also not used.
- The saving system is greatly improved and it only takes less than a second to save game progress.
- There are seven psychopaths who each represent the «seven deadly sins».
- ‘Saveable’ survivors that don’t join your posse have been introduced. They save themselves after you clear out the zombies around them, similar to Case West. There are some survivors that are part of missions; even if you do what they want, when the mission is over they stay where they are and won’t follow you. Some survivors even become hostile and must be killed to complete the mission.
- «Commander Adam Kane, «Special Operations.» Sure thought he was on the right side of history. Believed in honor, duty, respecting rank. Believed in following orders. Right up until he got this one.»
- —Jamie Flynt
Episode 1 focuses on Adam Kane, a commander of the military who has had his troops sent into Los Perdidos by General Hemlock to kill the President for going too soft on the Illegals.
As they ride into the city in a helicopter, they are forced to evacuate when their chopper is hit by a rocket fired by Clyde and Mel. Kane lands on the ground near the Los Perdidos River, and must find the site of the helicopter crash to retrieve the data stored in the black box.
The helicopter is a flaming mess when Kane finds it crashed in Ingleton. Kane must retrieve the flight data recorder and the larvae container from the crash site. With the larvae in hand, Kane’s next orders are to use the larvae to cleanse the Ingleton Motel of any illegals. Afterwards, Kane is directed towards the Ingleton Taxi Company where the military plans to set up base.
When he arrives, Kane must clear out the base so that the site can be safely used. Once all of the zombies have been killed, backup can be signaled by firing a flare from the rooftop. Bravo team will come in and cover the base while Kane goes to retrieve supplies for Charlie Company. At the Huge Industrial Co. warehouse, Kane will find most of the members of Charlie deceased. He rides their supply tank, the Armadillo back to the taxi company.
Once the tank has been returned, Kane is sent to investigate the Museum of the Americas, where the President was last spotted. When he arrives, he must defend himself against the soldiers protecting the President. These soldiers would have been part of Diego’s unit. After clearing the area, a GPS Tracker is found on the stage where the President was giving her speech. The tracker gives the President’s location in northern Sunset Hills.
As he nears the location, a radio message will come in saying that the President is using the Mayor’s Mansion as a stronghold. The area has been barricaded and fortified. Using the back entrance, the mansion can be entered. After defeating all of the President’s security, she can be secured and brought back to the compound.
A short glimpse of Nick Ramos is seen as Kane is returning to the base. He has been given his final orders — to destroy the black box that was on the chopper. Before he has a chance to, a soldier brings in the zombified president. Kane shoots her before she is able to turn the soldier, and orders that she be removed from the premises afterwards. He then radios over to report that he had destroyed the black box, but in actuality, he only pretended to. A soldier comes in to inform Kane that somebody (Nick) has breached the facility and is trying to free the captives.
General control settings.
|Keyboard and mouse||State||Notes|
|Mouse acceleration||On by default, no way to turn off.|
|Mouse input in menus|
|Mouse Y-axis inversion||Both X and Y axes can be inverted.|
|Controller support||XInput controllers only.|
|Full controller support|
|Controller remapping||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Controller Y-axis inversion|
|Xbox button prompts|
|Impulse Trigger vibration|
|DualShock 4 controllers||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Generic/other controllers||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
Advanced visual settings.
|Widescreen resolution||See .|
|4K Ultra HD|
|Field of view (FOV)||Default is 47. See .|
|Windowed||Toggle with Alt+↵ Enter.|
|Borderless fullscreen windowed||See the glossary page for potential workarounds.|
|Anisotropic filtering (AF)||Up to 16x.|
|Anti-aliasing (AA)||FXAA, SMAA and SMAA Temporal 2X.|
|Vertical sync (Vsync)|
|60 FPS||By default frame rate is capped at 30 FPS. See .|
|120+ FPS||See .|
|Fix horizontal stretching|
|Flawless Widescreen|
Field of view (FOV)edit
|tommah FOV fix|
|Flawless Widescreen|
High frame rateedit
- Unlocking the framerate may cause issues with aiming. Enabling Vertical sync (Vsync) or capping your game at 60 fps will resolve this. It is also possible to fix this by capping 99hz within the resolution setting.
|Flawless Widescreen|
Dead Rising 3
He first meets Nick during Chapter 2 at St. Keith’s Memorial Grounds. After accidentally knocking Nick down, thinking he was a zombie, he quickly takes note of his bandaged hand, but nonetheless asks Nick to assist him in finding a body at the morgue so that he can bring it to his boss at the club. Gary promises to return the favor by finding Nick Zombrex and before entering, also shows Nick that killing Queens will kill zombies. Inside the morgue, they find the corpse, but no Zombrex, causing Nick, despondent and hopeless, to give up and wait to turn. Taking pity, Gary offers to shoot him, which Nick agrees to, but Gary fumbles with the gun’s safety before tripping over the body and firing his last bullet into it. Due to his wound healing, reinvigorated, Nick helps him deliver the corpse to the club. When Gary’s boss discovers that the corpse is not who he is looking for, Gary will ask that Nick bring him Annie, as Nick’s reaction to the body, which bore a close resemblance to Annie, led him to believe that he may know his boss’s actual target. In exchange, he offers fuel for the airplane. He secretly follows Nick to where Annie is hiding, as he had a feeling that Nick wouldn’t be able to bring himself to turn the girl in.
During Chapter 4, he finds the Illegals hideout and holds Nick, Annie, Lauren, and Winnie at gunpoint. He attempts to abduct Annie, but Special Forces soldiers show up and take Gary, Annie and a few of the other Illegals away. Red and Nick devise a plan to get into the military compound to rescue their friends. Once Nick breaks in and frees Annie, Gary and the other Illegals, Gary once again attempts to abduct Annie but is stopped by Nick. Gary disappears again, in hot pursuit of Annie.
During Chapter 7, Nick finds Gary at the karaoke bar in Sunset Hills, holding Annie hostage until his boss arrives. When Nick tells Gary to let him in, he refuses. Gary tells Nick that he is tired of living a mob life and misses his ex wife, Rhonda. He tells Nick that he must do him a favor or get rid of him before he will move. At this point, Nick can either kill Gary or bring Rhonda to him. Killing Gary will result in a bad ending, and the player cannot unlock Overtime Mode. This is also not canon, as Gary can be seen alive in Dead Rising 3: The Last Agent. If Nick chooses to bring Rhonda to him, Overtime Mode can be unlocked, and Ending S can be achieved. Once Nick has either killed Gary or brought Rhonda to him, Gary will give Nick the passcode that unlocks the door to the karaoke bar. If reunited with Rhonda, the two will leave together. When Chuck arrives at the warehouse after Red’s defeat, it is revealed that Chuck is Gary’s boss, hence the reason why chasing down Annie was so important. Chuck was able to track down Gary after he and Rhonda were reunited, and although angry, he decided to let Gary live after seeing how happy he was with Rhonda. After helping Chuck reunite and reconcile with Annie, Gary and Rhonda decide to stay behind in Los Perdidos to assist the evacuation of any remaining survivors. They eventually escape with ZDC agent Brad Park and a large group of survivors via helicopter.
Overtime alternate ending
Requirements: Fail to stop Hemlock from collecting the king zombies in Chapter 8.
Hemlock, after successfully harvesting all of the kings, evacuates the city. It is then bombed, destroying all organic life. It is then explained that Hemlock successfully used the king zombies as a bio weapon, which destroyed the population but left infrastructure intact.
Although technically an ending, receiving this conclusion will simply lead to a game over screen where the player can restart from the last checkpoint, as opposed to the other endings where the game goes to the credits and starting from a previous checkpoint is unavailable.
- Main article: Story Mode (Dead Rising 3)
Dead Rising 3 takes place in 2021, ten years after Dead Rising 2. It follows the game’s protagonist, a young mechanic named Nick Ramos as he desperately attempts to find a way out of the city of Los Perdidos.
In 2017 the government began using Zombrex chips — a required chip that is placed inside infected people and administers Zombrex daily. This chip, however, also tracks them via GPS, which makes many refuse to have it administered.
During the events of Dead Rising 3, the Zombrex chips implanted in those infected malfunctioned, which causes this newest zombie outbreak. This outbreak forces Nick and other survivors to escape the city alive before the military performs a firebombing.
- Dead Rising 3 is the first game in the Dead Rising series to feature the f-word in dialogue. However, Tyrone King in Dead Rising 2 said «effing» and in Dead Rising it was used multiple times in the soundtrack.
- Similar to Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2: Off the Record, hostile survivors are present in Dead Rising 3. However, while they attacked you at first sight and were meant to be killed for their items in the other two games, in this game, they are involved in some of the story mode missions, and their reasons for attacking you will be revealed as you complete the mission. Just like any other survivor, when killed, the only item they will drop is whatever weapon they were using.
- This is the second game of the series that does not have an Ending A, the first being Off the Record.
- It is the first game in the series that doesn’t occur in the month of September; Dead Rising 3 occurs in the month of March and Dead Rising 4 occurs in December.
- If you leave the «Press Enter» screen alone for 3-4 minutes, you will learn what happened on the plane that crashed in Chapter 0. There were two pilots, and one was stung by an infecting bee on the tarmac. He begins to cough, thinking that he is allergic to the sting. He then proceeds to attempt a landing in Los Perdidos, with his partner telling him to stop because of a number of zombies in the area. The co-pilot realizes that the captain pilot is infected, so he pulls out a gun. The scene ends with the co-pilot pointing the gun at the captain pilot’s head.
- In Dead Rising: Watchtower, during the scene where Amy bites the biker gang leader, another gang member is momentarily seen playing Dead Rising 3.
- Gary’s boss calls him constantly and his ring tone is the same one that Chuck and Frank have in Dead Rising 2 and Off The Record, another reference to how Stacey will constantly call to give updates on missions.
- Gary speaks with a Brooklyn accent, a stereotype among mobsters.
- He is an optional boss battle, should the player choose to attack him in front of the club rather than to find Rhonda. However, this will result in a different ending.
- Gary had an ex-mother-in-law named Bertha (possibly Rhonda’s mother) who died. Her body is in the Los Perdidos crematorium.
- Gary looks strikingly like Neville from Need For Speed Carbon.
- Given that Gary is an ex-professional wrestler, it is possible that his surname is a reference to Howard Finkel; a semi-retired professional wrestling ring announcer.
- Gary has the highest amount of health of any Psychopath in Dead Rising 3.
- Gary shares the same counter grapple animation with Red.
In Dead Rising 3 players will still need to rescue survivors, but the game offers more than tedious escort missions. Capcom recognized how annoying the whole system could be and given the raised challenge of the game’s zombies, survivors are actually helpful now.
Josh Bridge stated: «Survivors aren’t just escort missions and babysitting, if you complete and help them out they are gonna offer to help you out now. And now they will just fight to their death with you. You can direct them and give them perks and, actually, with the Kinect, we got it to detect your finger pointing which actually evokes a cursor in the game and you can just say «attack» instead of multiple button inputs.» The player can order survivors to follow, attack, or scavenge for items. The player can even form an ad-hoc posse by summoning multiple crew members at one of the city’s safe houses with the Survivor Bulletin Board. «Some survivors are really, really good, so find those, arm them up, and you’ll have your own little army walking around with you.» Survivors can covering the entrance to a building while the player scavenges for supplies.
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.