Introducing some features of Bibliocraft Mod
BiblioCraft for Minecraft allows you to transform your home into a home, with a wide selection of beautiful displays and interiors. With this mod, the perfect home that you dreamed of the building can come true. This is an important feature that makes many people love this Mod.
You may not have known that furniture can also be made of a variety of materials for looks. Handy widgets make boring past jobs much simpler. Provide compatibility patches for a variety of mods to allow BiblioCraft furniture to be made of mod materials. Showcase your items in style with a variety of display options.
Outstanding features and interesting experience of Bibliocraft Mod
Bibliocraft Mod has added a number of useful, aesthetically pleasing blocks, and is used for the purpose of displaying items and equipment. Most of these blocks allow for quick and easy access to the items displayed on them, providing a great way to use them, while also helping players free up storage space when they’re not needed.
Bibliocraft Mod promises to bring players many great experiences.
Everything from lights to surfaces to armor screens comes in a variety of colors.
Besides that many items in BiblioCraft are designed to show the specific items placed on them by right-clicking. Everything needed is available to store and display those items and there are armor and weapon racks.
All functions are offered with both vanilla and modified items. They can also be made of any vanilla material and with the right compatibility, patches can be made of wood or metal added by other mods. As long as the player feels something works for themselves.
There are also standard display shelves and cabinets, which can hold and display any or modified items. Tables work in a similar way, but can also be used to hold a plate of food for simple consumption or display. Seat cushions are available in a variety of designs, as well as a typewriter and printer for improved writing and copying. Many types of candles, lamps, and lanterns can be substituted for a much more aesthetic lighting tool.
The mod also offers a variety of handy items like two types of compasses or marking locations on a map or directing you to a set of coordinates. The tape measure eliminates the need to meticulously count distances per block. The clipboard lets you make to-do lists, a quartz book turns the bookshelf into a secret entrance, and the glass or round glass lets you look stylish when built.
- Tape Measure – How far was it again? 57? 58? No longer is manual labour required for measuring!
- Reading Glasses – Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses – Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle – Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase – Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate – Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass – Mark those important places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass – Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book – Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard – Never forget the daily chores with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun – Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key – Prevent eavesdropping inside containers! Creative Only
- Atlas – A book which can be used as a Journey Map and can have waypoints. Can hold many maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the next one.
- Bookcase: This block can be made from any of the 4 different vanilla woods and will look like the wood that is used. Store all your books in one location.
- Armor Stand: Display your armor to many people. When shift rightclick, Armors will swap each other, whatever you wore is on the stand and whatever was on the stand you will be wearing
- Display Case: Display you weapons and other items. Must be open to put items in the case.
- Potion Shelf: Same as Bookshelf except Potions can be stored instead of books.
- Tool Rack: Another tool display or container. Put all you tools in here.
- Wooden Shelf: Same as all the Bookcase and Potion Shelf. Left clift with anyblock will pu the item on the shelf.
- Wooden Label: Use this to label your stuff.
- Desk: Can have books placed on it.
- Typesetting Table: Allows players to sign and retrieve signed books and also make enchanted Wooden plates
- Printing Press: Allows you to print signed books form signed saved books.
- Wooden Table: Items can be placed on them. When combined wit others will make bigger versions of the table
- Golden Lantern: Emits light when placed
- Fancy Lamp:Same as above
- Cookie Jar: Store cookie inside of them
- Disc Rack: Store music Disc. Can be rotated using a screw and be placed on the ceiling and floor.
- Dinner Plates: 3 stacks of food can be on a plate.
- Seats: Now you can sit in Minecraft. These come with backs if you want a back on your seat. Also they can be unholstered using carpets
- Map Frames: Can be placed on floors, walls and ceilings. Can display a map of the known areas when a map is put into it.
Minecraft v1.6.x – Download the Forge installer and click “install” with the default option of client selected. Then open the vanilla Minecraft launcher and either select the “forge” profile or create a new profile in a directory or your choice and change the jar to the forge version in the options. Run the game one time and a “mods” folder will be created, either in your selected directory if you created a new profile or in the default directory under %appdata%/.minecraft/. Then simply place BiblioCraft.zip into your mods folder along with any other mods you would like to use.
Here is a video guide for Minecraft v1.5.x and lower that may help:
- Bookcase — Build a magnificent library, filled with words and signs, that no one understands.
- Armor Stand — Equip and unequip armor sets when coming or leaving home in a simple way.
- Display Case — Put those rare artifacts on display.
- Potion Shelf — Finally a place to put all my pois… err healing potions!
- Tool Rack — Four spots for easy tool storage, show off those tool and grab them just when needed.
- Shelf — Decorate the rooms with this shelf and display souvenirs for everyone else to see.
- Wood Label — A better solution to naming containers compared to the sign.
- Desk — Becoming the next Rick Riordan couldn’t be simpler. Type the next best-selling novel in this desk, sign it, and soon enough, words will spread…
- Typesetting Table — …but those words can be spread faster with the help of this table. Share the saved books with friends via copying folder and passing it around…
- Printing Press — … but sharing could also be done with this ingenious contraption, which will speed up the distribution via copying signed (or enchanted) books.
- Wooden Table — Finally a place to put your cup of Coffee before it cools down.
- Seat — After all these years finally somewhere to sit down and relax in minecraft, no more sitting on the stairs. Customise it with Seat Backs as well.
- Dinner Plate — No more eating out of chests or the floor, add a touch of class to your eating experience.
- Fancy Lantern — Show the neighbours that their torches on the front yard are a relic of the previous era!
- Fancy Lamp — No more torch pollution in the home, upgrade to one of the 3 different models of light-emitting lamps!
- Cookie Jar — Disguised anti-theft contraption. Don’t get caught with your hand in it!
- Disc Rack — Show off your record collection or those fine dinner plates.
- Map Frame — For the aspiring cartographer, display your maps and more.
- Desk Bell — «Ding Ding»
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Latest Version:Download BiblioCraft v2.4.5 for Minecraft v1.12.2: http://zipansion.com/1gLIP
Version 2.4.3 is built on Forge 22.214.171.1245 and is expected to work on the latest recommended build.
Old versions:Download BiblioCraft v2.4.4Download BiblioCraft v2.4.3Download BiblioCraft v2.4.2Download BiblioCraft v2.4.1Download BiblioCraft v2.4.0
Built and tested on Forge 126.96.36.1999, it should work on forge 188.8.131.528 and newer until forge updates to the new registry system, after which I expect this build to break. So be aware of future potential breakage until the new registry system is officially in forge and I can update to it.
- Tape Measure: This can be used to measure distances in Minecraft.
- Reading Glasses: These can be put on. They allow the player to read pop up text from Bibliocraft blocks
- Tinted Glasses: Same as above
- Monocles: Same as above
- The Chase: This is the empty chase that is used on a typesetting table to make a plate. Any woods can be used.
- Printing Press Plate: This can only be created on a typesetting table and must be placed on a printing press to print a copy of the book it contains.
- Redstone book: This is a book that is crafted but looks like a signed book. Will emit a redstone signal when placed in a bookshelf, top no signal bottom high signal.
- Clipboard: Like a checklist
- Screw Gun: Used to removed table cloths from tables by right clicking the top of the table and to adjust items on tables by right clicking the sides of the table. Can also rotate every block in Bibliocraft
- Lock and Key: This is a creative mode only item for the time being, primarily intended for adventure map makers. When right clicked on a BiblioCraft block (not all work with it, but most do) you will get a message that says the block is locked. When the block is locked, it can only be accessed by the user who locked the block and cannot be destroyed in survival mode.
- Seat Backs: Backs to the seats if you want some
- Drafting Compass: This is a companion tool for. Right click a map inside a map frame to add a waypoint pin to the map.
- Waypoint Compass: This is a compass that will point to a location in the world. The location can be changed in one of 2 ways.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
Latest version:Download Bibliocraft v1.11.7 for Minecraft v1.7.10: http://microify.com/1x2u
Built and tested on Forge 10.13.0.1180 and Forge 10.13.2.1230 and I expect it to work just fine on newer versions. Always backup your world before updating mods as a general rule of thumb just to be safe.Requires Forge 10.13.0.1180 or newer
Old versions:Download BiblioCraft v1.11.6Download BiblioCraft v1.11.5Download BiblioCraft v1.11.4Download BiblioCraft v1.11.3Download BiblioCraft v1.11.2Download BiblioCraft v1.11.1Download BiblioCraft v1.11.0Download BiblioCraft v1.10.6Download BiblioCraft v1.10.5Download BiblioCraft v1.10.4Download BiblioCraft v1.10.3Download BiblioCraft v1.10.2Download BiblioCraft v1.10.1Download BiblioCraft v1.10.0Download BiblioCraft v1.9.2
Download BiblioCraft v1.9.1Download BiblioCraft v1.9.0Download BiblioCraft v1.8.2Download BiblioCraft v1.8.1Download BiblioCraft v1.8.0Download Bibliocraft v1.7.5Download BiblioCraft v1.7.4Download BiblioCraft v1.7.3
For Minecraft 1.7.2
Latest version:Download Bibliocraft v1.8.2 for Minecraft v1.7.2: http://adf.ly/sMU45
Built and tested on Forge 10.12.0.1121 and expected to work on any Forge 10.12.0.xxxx branch.Includes translations for 25 different languages! See my Github link or the translation spreadsheet for more information on translations and opportunities to help translate to new languages or help update current support languages.
Old versions:Download BiblioCraft v1.8.1Download BiblioCraft v1.8.0Download BiblioCraft v1.7.5Download BiblioCraft v1.7.1Download BiblioCraft v1.7.0Download BiblioCraft v1.6.3Download BiblioCraft v1.6.2Download BiblioCraft v1.6.1Download BiblioCraft v1.6.0
- Tape Measure — How far was it again? 57? 58? No longer is manual labour required for measuring!
- Reading Glasses — Seeing in to the tiny world of hidden mod information.
- Tinted Glasses — Costumization cannot be forgotten!
- Monocle — Become a true Gentleman.
- Print Press Chase — Used with Typesetting Table.
- Print Press Plate — Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy books.
- Enchanted Plate — Created with Typesetting Table, use in the Printing Press to copy enchanted books.
- Drafting Compass — Mark those important places on the map.
- Waypoint Compass — Old school GPS, tell it where you want to go and it’ll point you in the right direction.
- Redstone Book — Used with Bookcase. Create that hidden entrance you always wanted.
- Clipboard — Never forget the daily chores with this handy check-list book.
- Screw Gun — Tighten up the table cloths before wind takes them away.
- Lock and Key — Prevent eavesdropping inside containers! Creative Only
- Atlas — A book which can be used as a Journey Map and can have waypoints. Can hold many maps so when the player walks off the map, the player walks onto the next one.
Эта тема закрыта для публикации ответов.